Probably TMI, but testing of the cloth pads happened. From this post. They actually work quite well. The only issue I found was that version 2, with the longer tabs, kept sliding a bit. Of the four I made, two that I thought were not going to snap closed easily and the two with longer tabs, the first ones were better. When I make more, I think I’ll make the first version.

There was some staining, but some bleach at the end of the week cleaned everything up. The best part was actually not needed to buy any pads. Seriously, I didn’t realize I had a small anxiety about unexpectedly running out of pads, or  needing to buy more in the middle of the week, and I didn’t have to think about it at all.

Chucking them in the washer at the end of the day was easy and blood didn’t get on any of the other laundry and they just needed a quick shake out to lay flat after coming out of the dryer.

Awesomeness. I’ll probably make a couple more this week. TTFN.

Advertisements