Today’s project was creating a rug for the back porch with the plastic “yarn” I’ve been saving.

The “yarn” idea is from Crochet Dynamite. I tried to crochet like they showed but it just kept sticking and didn’t flow so a different approach was needed.

First thing this morning was putting together a loom. Couple screws, lots of nails, and a shuttle.


Strung up the warp and ready to go!


That’s as far as I got today. It took me until Lady came home from work to do all that and I’m still not finished. I’m pretty happy about it for a first time though. I dont even care that it’s a little uneven.